Dan Kimmel is the DFL-endorsed candidate for the Minnesota House of Representatives for District 56A, which includes Savage and portions of Burnsville.
Dan believes that Minnesotans deserve:
- excellent and affordable health care
- a good job that pays a living wage
- an outstanding and free public education
- to be paid equally for equal work
- safe bridges and roads
- to enjoy a workplace and state free of discrimination based on ethnicity, culture, gender identity, age, economic status or sexual orientation
- the right for women to make their own personal health care decisions
Dan will listen to his constituents and make sure that their voice is heard at the Capitol.